Help from Argentina

Hello! .. I'm about to start on this and wanted to buy the tools in the United States, as they are here expensive and not good quality.
I watched and I know some things to buy .. If you help me complete the list and recommend me the tools, I would appreciate

Blue Max Pro Squeegee

s-l1600.jpg

Conquerer

s-l500.jpg

OLFA A1

s-l1600.jpg

Lil' Chizler

s-l1600.jpg

3M 4" Squeegee

s-l500.jpg

Corner Reach

s-l500.jpg

Circle Template 

s-l500.jpg

Power Stroke Squeegee

s-l500.jpg

I think that is all I need also spray water and heat gun

If you think something is missing or something I said change it, please tell me. If you can help me with pictures, much better

Thank you!!

Not sure where to go with this one. The majority of the the tools we use are not made in the USA. Have you done your research and price comparison? Is it really that much cheaper to by from the states and pay shipping than from a local distributor?

Is that no matter if they are manufactured in the US, but I want quality things.

Of the tools mentioned, the Blue Max and Lil 'Chizler not available in Argentina.

And yes, the prices are much higher here ... So I want to know if the tools I mentioned are the ones I need or if I need any more.

look two post down and there's a decent post for beginner tools titled acquiring tools.

Yes, I read recently. But I need even if images of each of the tools, and I am using a translator to write here, and there are phrases translated not understand

Because I want to buy all the tools at once. Because who I care about the charge for the package, then I need to send everything to PO Box only once

I prefer the unger handle, the fusion seems a little too long and bulky for my liking. You already bought that stuff or it in a wish list? If you haven't purchased those items yet, delete the kevlar gloves and go to a local hardware store and just get some basic cotton gloves so you can save yourself a few bucks.  :twocents

I prefer the unger handle, the fusion seems a little too long and bulky for my liking. You already bought that stuff or it in a wish list? If you haven't purchased those items yet, delete the kevlar gloves and go to a local hardware store and just get some basic cotton gloves so you can save yourself a few bucks. :twocents

Is a wish list, already delete the gloves, thank you!!

You think I need to add something to the list?

Side swiper, bulldozer, scrubber, scrub pads (or just use the ruff side of a sponge) I would also add a platinum ez reach so you can get a feel for the difference from the gold. Might consider getting an extra knife. I am sure there is more, but should be able to purchase locally such as lint free towels, heat gun and spray bottles with triggers. Might even be able to find a hook tool at a local hardware store for a little less money. :dunno

Archived