Will this go away over time?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi steve87. I would just like to point out that the visual issues you are having with the film looking white or gapped because it is raised off the glass or has a spot,,,,,,those visual issues are more pronounced because you have a dark film. If your film was lighter these issues "might" not bother you so much, because they wouldn't stand out as much. :twocents

Nothing wrong with being picky, but at some point you have to notice or decide if you are being tooooo picky. Just sayin. :beer

I feel sorry for the shop that did this job.

Steve I doubt you are ever going to be satisfied with ANY window film!  You are fussing over little bitty things. 

Figure out how to be happy with the tint you have or give the shop a chance to just take it off so you can enjoy the "perfect" factory glass.  If you have the remove it offer to pay them for the time they have spent trying far to hard to make you happy.  They have already wasted more time and material on you than anyone should.  They are a point that they are about even if not upside down on your tint job if they have already done it 3 times! 

Tint isn't perfect, some better than others, some worse.  Somedays it flows great, others it seems we can't get it right. 

Archived