????? For Llumar Users

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tons of Formula One Dealers in Florida along with Autobahn/Huper Optik.  No matter the normal price range, there are people that will pay more for quality.  In our case the 3 closest tint shops are $99-$129 and we stay busier than all 3 put together.

are you charging less? :lol

Tons of Formula One Dealers in Florida along with Autobahn/Huper Optik.  No matter the normal price range, there are people that will pay more for quality.  In our case the 3 closest tint shops are $99-$129 and we stay busier than all 3 put together.

:lol  Not for Huper Optik, probably top 5 most expensive in GA.

:lol  Not for Huper Optik, probably top 5 most expensive in GA.

So top most expensive in GA, but what are the profits margin on every car off a roll thats over 2k? ?? lol just curious. 

Roughly $1600 up to $5200 per roll depending on the actual film.  If we are talking Drei, more like $7500.

WOw. i can make that with dyed film here in Califoynia  :lol

Sure...that is only averaging 10 vehicles per roll for the first set of numbers.  Also FYI, only Drei is over $2000...try starting at under $300.  Can't spell though.   :lol

Roughly $1600 up to $5200 per roll depending on the actual film.  If we are talking Drei, more like $7500.

WOw. i can make that with dyed film here in Califoynia  :lol

Sure...that is only averaging 10 vehicles per roll for the first set of numbers.  Also FYI, only Drei is over $2000...try starting at under $300.  Can't spell though.   :lol

Oh i know the prices, i just dont like it works, dont like the way it looks. We tint way to many cars in one day to "WAIT" for a film to shrink. 

CALIFOYNIA :lol

Archived