check out this crap

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well here is the deal! I was the one who actually had dealt with the SOB. The guy barely spoke english. *First problem!!! This is a huge dealership, I just don't get it :shiz!

Anyway, I talked to Luis(the SOB :barf) and told him I had know idea where he came up with "FREE". But it was NOT! I got my PO and I have invoiced them. So we shall see! Wish me luck!

Oh, and we will not be doing business with them either :shiz ! I most certainly do not need the headaches.

TTC :spit

I got the impression that if I would of had a set of balls, I probably would not have had a problem in the first place :spit

TTC :shiz

It might be true ...which is not right at all I'm sorry to say(you didn't say what nationality he was nor will I ask, but some nationalities have no respect at all for women and try to walk all over them) Is it a possibility in this case TTC since your the one that met him ?

I got the impression that if I would of had a set of balls, I probably would not have had a problem in the first place :thumb

TTC :lol

It might be true ...which is not right at all I'm sorry to say(you didn't say what nationality he was nor will I ask, but some nationalities have no respect at all for women and try to walk all over them) Is it a possibility in this case TTC since your the one that met him ?

No, actually I think it was the dealership :lol! There was not one female saleswoman anywhere! And when I was directed to get my PO, I was told to go see "the girl" by the sales manager, Richey. I replied, "You mean Nicole don't you!". He said, "Yeah, her". (I make it a point to get to know who I need to by name from the very begining!)

TTC :lol

Guest SQUEEGEE

TTC-Mr. P,

Perhaps you shoulda said sure the first one's free as long as you sign a 1-2 yr. binding contract making me your only source for tinting at $X.XX price. :thumb

Archived