Need Help Selecting Film

When we have customers concerned about fading, but want good visibility, we try stearing them towards a film around the 30-40% range. Here's a picture looking from the inside out with Vista V28 on the double doors and clear glass to the right of them just to show an example. 3d2382070cc1daf73a2d76d9e19fca84.jpg

Apologies in advance -- there are probably multiple threads already on this, but I cannot seem to find them.

I live in PA, USA.  I am looking for the best residential product to meet the following criteria:  1) maximum protection against fading, 2) minimum disruption of view in and out -- in other words I want the film to be as invisible as possible.  Which brand would you recommend?  3M Prestige?  Cool?  Other?

Also, can I obtain and apply any of the recommended brands myself -- I am pretty handy -- or is this not possible/recommended.

Thanks in advance for your help.

A clear UV film.

The sweet spot for UV abatement would be in the range of a 35% VLT film.

I think limiting yourself to a specific line of film companies is not going to give you alot of options. I would recommend what the fellow above me mentioned a clear uv maybe a 2mil clear uv that way you have some safety properties. Or any very clear 70% . 

Hope that helps. 

Archived