Pics of dead Americans in Fallujah

Guest Olfablade

Guest Marco

I haven't been here in awhile but this post and the kitty killer car :rollin got my attention.

I say b*mb them all,take out all the future problems and bring everyone home!

What kind of people do that sick :poop One of them was from my hometown too.What is more disgusting is the kids,running around with body parts and cheering,I don't have any pity on a single person in that country.If the military went in and wiped them all out a lot of people would breathe easier.I am not going to get political...I don't watch enough CNN but from what I have seen,it's a waste of time to help anyone in the middle east.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The U.S. is supposed to be pulling out politically within three months and let the newly elected :dunno government take over.

When are the troops ever coming home?

As unpleasant as that is to view, it is exactly what needs to be shown to understand the enemy and what is at stake. You can't reason or negotiate with sub-humans like this. This is what they want for you, your children, your parents, and your spouse. The only way to survive this is total destruction of their kind. I started listening to Michael Savage radio show a couple of years ago and he's the only talk show person I know of, telling it like it is. I fear for our country and way of life if we are so concerned about offending people who want to destroy us that we can't name the enemy (Islamic extremists and our own weak kneed politicians). Every freedom we enjoy is secondary to being alive to enjoy it. If you've already gotten over planes being flown into buildings and innocent Americans being murdered, then you are part of the problem. What would it take to wake this country up? Our parents and grandparents knew what it was like to be in a fight for their lives and knew that destruction was the only way to deal with a fanatical enemy. We seemed to be blind to what they saw so clearly.

Archived