Rear windshield tinted darker than the rest of the windows?

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I heard NJ front door glass window tint needs to be removed for the yearly inspection

People that like tint have to get it redone each yr?

Not positive because I don't live/go there,,my buddy that worked in NJ kept his truck reg in NY

I heard NJ front door glass window tint needs to be removed for the yearly inspection

People that like tint have to get it redone each yr?

Not positive because I don't live/go there,,my buddy that worked in NJ kept his truck reg in NY

From what I've heard, NJ now only inspects for emissions only.  A friend of mine with 5% all around said he had no issue.  If it was what you said, I definitely would not tint them lol.

I would personally go with option 2 because the light/dark shades right next to each other does not look. Plenty of customers do it, but not great looking. So I would have all sides one shade and rear window another shade. Either route you go, you will most likely get a ticket.

Just made my appointment, and I think I'm going with option 2.

I may get a ticket, true lol. But I see tinted cars all over the place every single day. I don't think cops care too much around here.

See. This is the publics view.

Our job is to change it.

I would personally go with option 2 because the light/dark shades right next to each other does not look. Plenty of customers do it, but not great looking. So I would have all sides one shade and rear window another shade. Either route you go, you will most likely get a ticket.

I may get a ticket, true lol. But I see tinted cars all over the place every single day. I don't think cops care too much around here.

Our job is to change it.

Whos job? Are you law enforcement?

Our job is to change it.

I agree with your point. Or as Ghandi once said, 'Be the change you would like to see in the world'.

We cherish freedom in this country and turn around and abuse what freedoms are given (even if they ask for sacrifice), making it difficult to keep freedom alive. It's a given that a very small percentage of the population are responsible for the greater loss of our freedoms simply because they take issue with the one's we already have. This minority are the ones responsible for the laws the majority must tolerate, respect and abide by.

Gee, I see some peeps goin round and cappin others like they don't belong here. Does that mean I am at liberty to do the same.  :spit

Our job is to change it.

I agree with your point. Or as Ghandi once said, 'Be the change you would like to see in the world'.

We cherish freedom in this country and turn around and abuse what freedoms are given (even if they ask for sacrifice), making it difficult to keep freedom alive. It's a given that a very small percentage of the population are responsible for the greater loss of our freedoms simply because they take issue with the one's we already have. This minority are the ones responsible for the laws the majority must tolerate, respect and abide by.

Gee, I see some peeps goin round and cappin others like they don't belong here. Does that mean I am at liberty to do the same.  :spit

Its just a window tint lol.  As long as I pay my fines, I dont see the big deal

Archived