Rear windshield tinted darker than the rest of the windows?

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmmm. let's see. No big deal. Are you a Christian? 

It's just coveting, so your fine ... it will come.

Nope not Christian, so Im good.  Anyway, any opinion on my original question?

:lol2 God, we're a society of excuses.  :thumb

Man, I didnt realize I was a representation of our society

There's an illegal vs legal thread elsewhere. Me personally I would talk to the shop and see if they could do the front two let you look at it and see. If you want the whole side to match then they could just pull it back in and do those.

You too funny...

Opinion on the OP... keep it legal. If anything have a do over in 15/20 with 35 on the fronts, so it's safer, most especially at night. Would hate it for you if ever in an accident and your insurance carrier found your car not legal to drive on the streets. Your tab then.

Good luck... a pleasure chatting.  :thumb

You too funny...

Opinion on the OP... keep it legal. If anything have a do over in 15/20 with 35 on the fronts, so it's safer, most especially at night. Would hate it for you if ever in an accident and your insurance carrier found your car not legal to drive on the streets. Your tab then.

Good luck... a pleasure chatting.  :thumb

BTW...it's illegal to ride your bike without a helmet!! haha

Thanks for the reminder of why I am finishing off my last few rolls of (legal) tint and shutting down the auto portion of the shop. I won't have to hear these stupid reasons of why someone should have the right to have an illegal film installed.

Can't wait to distance myself from this sh*t stain on our industry......I've done well with it and could continue to do well but I know I would be faced with a lifetime full of trying to educate people like our friend adam here. :nope No thank you.

I'll sit back and watch the guys that will stick anything on a car steer this industry straight into the sh*tter. 

Archived