Rear windshield tinted darker than the rest of the windows?

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That looks pretty good in the overcast weather. Nice. :thumb

I'm guessing you are having issues from the inside out??

Thanks man.  Im actually really happy with them from the inside.  It's more when I look at it straight on, or in direct sunlight, that I notice the inconsistency.  It looks good here probably because I intentionally took the pics like that lol.

The inconsistency may just be because the 28 is much lighter than the 5.  The reflectivity actually looks pretty consistent now that I think about it

Theres a greenish hue I notice on the new tints, but When I opened the rear doors and looked through the glass, I notice the same green.  It's just WAY less noticeable because the glass is so dark.  Makes me think that the 2 films actually may be very similar if not the same brand.  Because of the similar greenish hue on both

Looks good from here,lol most pics you really can't see the real color look of the tint

Cool looking car,,cheers

Thanks.  Whats a good way to determine the true color?  Id like to compare them in person if possible.  Opening the doors and looking through brought out the green, so maybe thats a way

From the outside of the car standing there looking at it,,if is doesn't match,,get the back doors done the same,,I rec all doors the same film on 4dr cars

Its like when paint doesn't match if a body shop painted a fender or a door that was damaged

You are talking about peoples lives and livelihoods, you are bound to get some strong opinions.

One day window film will be totally illegal cause professional installers and diy kits film are being installed illegally.

The public doesn't understand that these laws are in place not only for their own safety but so LAW enforcement can see you when approaching your vehicle.

Law enforcement officers get shot cause they can't see driver through dark tint.

I say BS to the "get shot....can't see" if someone wants to shoot someone approaching the car they are going to, period.

Archived