ST Carbon or CXP?

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am from Michigan aswell. Im over in Mount Pleasant. Before you make a huge order, I would recommend getting samples from a few companies and trying to lay it on a car and ensure its something your 100% on wanting to pursue.

The tickets more than $75, I got one last week for front window tint and it was $120. In Michigan, anything more then 4 in on the front windows is considered illegal.  

Most people around here will get front windows done, but I wouldn't recommend anything darker than 30%

Samples would be my suggestion as well. For two reasons.

1. If your going to just be installing on friends and fam your're probably not going to be charging them retail so your not going to be making your money back. Using samples will allow you to do those cars at next to no cost.

2.Sampling film will allow you to figure out what film you like best? When it comes down to what film a shop uses its basically personal preference. You may find that you like working with another brand better that you like Suntek or that the quality of another brand is on par with Suntek but at a lower price point earning you more money.

Archived