cutting film rolls

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When purchasing a 60" roll from SolarFX Window Films, we do not charge extra to custom cut to custom widths. We put the cut rolls back into the 60" box and ship. We do however charge for the boxes if you want them put into separate boxes. Our cut down boxes look like this:

85dacfcbd8af0e8032492819f69ccdfe.jpg

I think a film splitter is a couple thousand bucks... Not sure what gouging is ?? Are they dinging you a couple hundred to cut the rolls down or something ??

Way off. Invest in a film handler. 8 or 900 usually. No my supplier doesn't charge extra either though.

When purchasing a 60" roll from SolarFX Window Films, we do not charge extra to custom cut to custom widths. We put the cut rolls back into the 60" box and ship. We do however charge for the boxes if you want them put into separate boxes. Our cut down boxes look like this:

85dacfcbd8af0e8032492819f69ccdfe.jpg

Never let an opportunity for product placement pass by. :lol

Nice work Whitehog

Never let an opportunity for product placement pass by. :lol

Nice work Whitehog

I try!

I keep wondering when you Aussie's are going to jump on the SolarFX Band Wagon!!

Archived