Interior detail

Guest Sprinter

I love it, no more detailing for me thoughs pics tell the story too much time too little pay and cleaning someone eleses crapy car!

Your basic tools are the air hose and attachment and the best brush for detailing is a parts brush as in pic.Forget the things you see attached to a wooden handle,they want last and handle the tuff chems and water.Tip when using air, keep half the volume for dash area so you dont blow off something thats loose.Just enough to get chem and dirt out of cracks :rollin

Guest Sprinter

I'm 42 also and have stopped detaling for consumers only do my own stuff now, wet sanded and polished my sons hood today on his truck I'll be doing the rest of the truck as time permits,

that back seat is horrendis, catch something yes!

As you can see the door looks great now,First thing I did was spray whole door panel with interior cleaner ,then use micro rag to srubb panel and use brush to get in corners,Next take air and blow all cracks and door toward bottom and wipe with fresh micro ragg.Any scuffs on bottom of door can be removed with laquer thinner and rag,test area first.Next to drivers area .Tip.. :rollin clean all rubber area around window and door seal now

I clean all the drivers area vinyl with air and brush,on these areasit takes skill not to remove writing so be careful spraying cleaner and brushing :rollin The steering wheel, will have grease from holding wheel tight so look behind the wheel and clean by turning back and forth..Clean headliner then carpet ,then seat and all the console you have acess to.Next clean all the seat area of passenger side you can get too from drivers side .Mainly the edge and side thats facing you.

Archived