Hexis Bodyfence paint protection film

I know hexis closed the location by me in CA. From what I've heard, hexis is now only available directly from over seas. But I don't know for sure. Had a friendfriend who was tight with the crew at the So Ca location, but he hasn't said much since it closed.

not true, a couple distributors like myself have picked them up in the states.

I know hexis closed the location by me in CA. From what I've heard, hexis is now only available directly from over seas. But I don't know for sure. Had a friendfriend who was tight with the crew at the So Ca location, but he hasn't said much since it closed.

What do you think about the product compared to others?

Good at least they won't fade out.

What do you think about the product compared to others?

I have not used their bodyfence product, however I do have a sample that they gave me, as well as an xpel sample that I can send you if you want.

I used a sample and thought it was thin. I use a lot of xpel ultimate.

adhesive seems close to suntek

hard to say what longevity is.

anyone used STEK? I got a sample I havnt used yet.

Archived