2015 mondeo

BM-TINT

Or Fusion as you would say.... Easy car IMO. 10mm bolt behind door handle(thin plastic cover has to be removed first. Be careful, do not bend too much, it will break.) Then lift top of panel of, remove gasket and tint away. Front quarters need to be cut tight, not much room for pattern. :)

If you want the whole panel of, there are two 7mm bolt on the bottom that has to removed. Clips are tight on these panels  :sad

post-36832-0-33685400-1456171278_thumb.j

Or Fusion as you would say.... Easy car IMO. 10mm bolt behind door handle(thin plastic cover has to be removed first. Be careful, do not bend too much, it will break.) Then lift top of panel of, remove gasket and tint away. Front quarters need to be cut tight, not much room for pattern. :)

If you want the whole panel of, there are two 7mm bolt on the bottom that has to removed. Clips are tight on these panels :sad

attachicon.gifdaddadad.jpg

Where do you get these schematics? Most stuff I can figure out by looking at it, but more complex door panels, such as BMW, Audi, and Mercedes I'm baffled. These schematics would be helpful. Is there a subscription database?

If you want the whole panel of, there are two 7mm bolt on the bottom that has to removed. Clips are tight on these panels :sad

Where do you get these schematics? Most stuff I can figure out by looking at it, but more complex door panels, such as BMW, Audi, and Mercedes I'm baffled. These schematics would be helpful. Is there a subscription database?

Nothing that I could get hold of myself... I got this from a buddy that are a parts seller at local Ford dealer. I do tint for them(private and for the dealer) so he was happy to help me, but spesified in the email that this was not something he would do for anyone. I can ask for the progam they are using, maybe it is possible to get hold of a pirate copy? :)

Nothing that I could get hold of myself... I got this from a buddy that are a parts seller at local Ford dealer. I do tint for them(private and for the dealer) so he was happy to help me, but spesified in the email that this was not something he would do for anyone. I can ask for the progam they are using, maybe it is possible to get hold of a pirate copy? :)

That would be cool, I could probably find a pirated version if there's a popular program.

That would be cool, I could probably find a pirated version if there's a popular program.

I think that is a version of AllData. It is very expensive from what I understand, and those that have it, guard it very heavily.

It you can find a mechanic buddy that has alldata, ask him if you can take a look at it. It tells you EVERYTHING!!

Archived