Dyed film that will last!

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would like to say that we have two Color Stable lifetime warranty films at SolarFX Window Films. We have the CarbonFX series and the Ultra Series. We also have a warehouse location in Houston, TX and would be able to get film and tools to you very rapidly. 

I would have to agree on the SolarFX film. I have been using the CarbonFX line since middle of last year and have been loving it. I have had no returns due to any film issues AT ALL. Handling, optical quality, adhesive, shinkability, scratch coat---- ALL TOP NOTCH. And for a lifetime, color stable dyed film--- the prices are also SPOT ON :yep

As far as service,, well,, you won't find any better :trustme Give them a shot and you will see. :beer

What about Global's qdp charcoal? I called and they said for a lifetime warranty it would be that stuff

Gary, I have used the QDP since the Global line was introduced for the States and have tinted untold thousands of cars with it. Very durable making it easy to work with. Comebacks....zero! Takes a little more heat to form but very forgiving. Cost comparison with other films I don't know. I only use the black box Global QDP :twocents

Welcome to tintdude

Cheers

Archived