Dyed film that will last!

So.......With having some of these more agressive adhesive films such as global and solar fx. The defrost lines that are thick leave a small open pocket that runs along the defrost lines on certin makes could possible widen leaving a bigger pocket over the years?

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So.......With having some of these more agressive adhesive films such as global and solar fx. The defrost lines that are thick leave a small open pocket that runs along the defrost lines on certin makes could possible widen leaving a bigger pocket over the years?

i would say you have a better chance of it not happening. Especially if u bring car in and give an extra zweep a could days later but i have had no solarfx come back ever. Time well tell so we will see but i have some 6 yr old llumar comin back in with some glue failure . Not anything major and bothh warranties it seemed like the film did nt cure out ever . Very strange. The glue was still on the film but not the glass when i peeled them off for redo. Plus solarfx has been so helpful in marketing supplies whereas i had to get on my knees for llumar

Why would anyone use Global QDP or Express-branded films over Rayno? The performance is simply better, not to mention they are ahead of the competition when it comes to technology. The clarity is amazing, too. 

P.S. Dear Valiant, I hear your Sirius film is a rebox of Global. Is that true?

Why would anyone use Global QDP or Express-branded films over Rayno? The performance is simply better, not to mention they are ahead of the competition when it comes to technology. The clarity is amazing, too. 

:lol  Mainly because Global has a proven track record and Rayno does not...based on what I have seen there are already more issues with Rayno in their short time versus Global's much longer time in the industry.

:lol  Mainly because Global has a proven track record and Rayno does not...based on what I have seen there are already more issues with Rayno in their short time versus Global's much longer time in the industry.

I have it on high authority that Valiant's Sirius film is a Global rebox. So, unless you need to brand your film, you could perhaps get it for considerably less through Valiant. I'm awaiting a reply from Valiant to confirm this. By the way, it's great that you're a Global fan (so am I — used it for quite some time), but would you care to provide references for Rayno's issues?

Archived