Dyed film that will last!

Why would anyone use Global QDP or Express-branded films over Rayno? The performance is simply better, not to mention they are ahead of the competition when it comes to technology. The clarity is amazing, too. 

P.S. Dear Valiant, I hear your Sirius film is a rebox of Global. Is that true?

:lol  Mainly because Global has a proven track record and Rayno does not...based on what I have seen there are already more issues with Rayno in their short time versus Global's much longer time in the industry.

I have it on high authority that Valiant's Sirius film is a Global rebox. So, unless you need to brand your film, you could perhaps get it for considerably less through Valiant. I'm awaiting a reply from Valiant to confirm this. By the way, it's great that you're a Global fan (so am I — used it for quite some time), but would you care to provide references for Rayno's issues?

We do not use Global, but their track record is well documented.  The best place to look for the Rayno info is to join some of the window film groups on Facebook.  Tons of info there and photos.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why would anyone use Global QDP or Express-branded films over Rayno? The performance is simply better, not to mention they are ahead of the competition when it comes to technology. The clarity is amazing, too. 

P.S. Dear Valiant, I hear your Sirius film is a rebox of Global. Is that true?

:lol  Mainly because Global has a proven track record and Rayno does not...based on what I have seen there are already more issues with Rayno in their short time versus Global's much longer time in the industry.

I have it on high authority that Valiant's Sirius film is a Global rebox. So, unless you need to brand your film, you could perhaps get it for considerably less through Valiant. I'm awaiting a reply from Valiant to confirm this. By the way, it's great that you're a Global fan (so am I — used it for quite some time), but would you care to provide references for Rayno's issues?

We do not use Global, but their track record is well documented.  The best place to look for the Rayno info is to join some of the window film groups on Facebook.  Tons of info there and photos.

To be clear, I'm not saying Global isn't a great film. It's high on my list of quality films as well. But it would be great if you could provide a few direct links to the issues and explicit photos of Rayno's film on Facebook. It would probably also add value to this thread.

Rayno has NEVER made film before. They even got into the window film market before they actually had the product. :crazy

These guys make computer and LCD screen covers and film and just decided to get into the window film market. After less than a year their product is failing and their projected performance numbers are a little off,,,,, mainly because they push IRR over TSER which is not an accurate way to market window film. :twocents

Hey, but it shrinks well and is low priced...so must be good.   :lol   First thing I always hear when people try a new film, it shrinks good.  Even though this is important and a desired trait, has nothing to do with it being any good or not.  All I say to the Rayno dealers, good luck in the next 1-3 years.

Rayno has NEVER made film before. They even got into the window film market before they actually had the product. :crazy

These guys make computer and LCD screen covers and film and just decided to get into the window film market. After less than a year their product is failing and their projected performance numbers are a little off,,,,, mainly because they push IRR over TSER which is not an accurate way to market window film. :twocents

They have made film before under a different name, and it failed, so they changed the process they used to make film.

That doesn't make me feel any better about them. :wrong

Not to mention their performance numbers are rather misleading. And pushing this IRR crap doesn't help their case any.

Top of the line with a TSER of 58 the next best has a 52 TSER but they want to say the huge difference in IRR numbers makes a difference. :bs

Archived