Geosheild's pro-nano ceramic

Hello Gary, I would ask you to check out the SolarFX FXtreme2 specs below. We have a very nice Nano-Ceramic product and have a warehouse in Houston, TX. Please let me know if you would like to speak with one of our reps.

eaa163b9e35d486cdec18420b19086a1.jpg

Where are the IR Specs

Hello Gary, I would ask you to check out the SolarFX FXtreme2 specs below. We have a very nice Nano-Ceramic product and have a warehouse in Houston, TX. Please let me know if you would like to speak with one of our reps.

Where are the IR Specs

Applause for not publishing the IR foofoo dust spec.

Where are the IR Specs

In the Toilet

This was a while back but if I remember right I didn't like the amount of haze in the geoshield sample I recieved. We've been using Solar FX FXtreme since this thread and it's bad azz. Easily my favorite ceramic compared to any other ceramics (or other top line film constructs)around. The films that I see regularly and have laid in the past include CTX, Pinnacle, crystalline, Huper, Suntek xp, Solar Gard ultra. Taking in consideration, customer feedback, performance, installer friendliness, color tone, clarity, lack of low angle haze and price.