Bubble or something else? Week old Llumar CTX......

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My guess would be they tried a few times and this was the best one. Took a chance on you not noticing it and lost. If it were a spec or something at the bottom I would've said the same thing probably but a crease like that I would've just redone it.

They said it's not in the field of view.

:lol  I love this comment...it is not in my direct field of view, but it IS in everybody's else point of view.

There is no such thing as a perfect tint job, but that applies to dust and tiny stuff...not a 2" crease in the film that was done by the installer.  I wonder if they have any photos of their work online with the same gen Charger to see if their window is clean.  That way you can show them that they have done it properly.

They said it's not in the field of view.

:lol I love this comment...it is not in my direct field of view, but it IS in everybody's else point of view.

There is no such thing as a perfect tint job, but that applies to dust and tiny stuff...not a 2" crease in the film that was done by the installer. I wonder if they have any photos of their work online with the same gen Charger to see if their window is clean. That way you can show them that they have done it properly.

They stated if I can get the rear tinted any better than what they did then I need to bring it to them and show them. He also recommended I get a decal and apply it to the outside of the window to cover up the imperfection.

Both comments were head scratchers, imo.

He also recommended I get a decal and apply it to the outside of the window to cover up the imperfection.

Just wow. :facepalm2

That is just embarrassing  :blink  :unsure:

This was their last customer, they took the shops advice to cover up creases :lol

post-37617-0-04437300-1456960677_thumb.p

Archived