Free XPEL training.... If you are a new car dealership

Having and building your brand and protecting where you do business is your only true security, control your own destiny and depend on no one to drive your business model.

You're right. Someone sold me a program that was supposed to do that and provide me with marketing material but I wound up with nothing but an empty bank account. 

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't post often guys, however I have been involved in this industry since 1999 when I started developing the VentureShield film. All I have to offer here is the fact that Matrix Films is not in the business of competing with our customer base.

Don't be naive guys! ANY business that relies on one supplier, and puts all of their eggs in one basket, is asking for trouble. If you spend all of your time promoting a supplier's brand, and not your own, then you leave yourself open to this exact scenario. The posts in this thread, from once loyal Xpel customers, say it all.  

If you are looking for a manufacturer with a good film, extensive pattern program and LOYALTY - then give me a call. 

I don't post often guys, however I have been involved in this industry since 1999 when I started developing the VentureShield film. All I have to offer here is the fact that Matrix Films is not in the business of competing with our customer base.

Don't be naive guys! ANY business that relies on one supplier, and puts all of their eggs in one basket, is asking for trouble. If you spend all of your time promoting a supplier's brand, and not your own, then you leave yourself open to this exact scenario. The posts in this thread, from once loyal Xpel customers, say it all.

If you are looking for a manufacturer with a good film, extensive pattern program and LOYALTY - then give me a call.

It's not about me Bill; it's about the protection of those who help build the brand of their supplier, only to turn around and see that same supplier undermine their business.

In my entire career, I have never diverted business away from a customer. Never taken a customer direct, or deliberately tried to train end users to move away from my customers.

It would be remiss of me to ignore this issue and not offer those affected an alternative. Do I need sales? Absolutely! That's my job Bill. 

As I said, the angry comments on the forum are from once loyal Xpel users. It speaks for itself, and doesn't need my further comment. 

It's not about me Bill; it's about the protection of those who help build the brand of their supplier, only to turn around and see that same supplier undermine their business.

In my entire career, I have never diverted business away from a customer. Never taken a customer direct, or deliberately tried to train end users to move away from my customers.

It would be remiss of me to ignore this issue and not offer those affected an alternative. Do I need sales? Absolutely! That's my job Bill. 

As I said, the angry comments on the forum are from once loyal Xpel users. It speaks for itself, and doesn't need my further comment. 

Oh my, Brett and I agreeing on something?  I'm buying lottery tickets on the way home.

It's pretty simple when you have built a successful operation you are more at risk than ever from predators.

It's at the moment you get to where you have been aiming for you most need to protect what you have built

Pick your suppliers carefully take a leaf from the big boys playbook get them to sign confidentiality agreements or find someone else.

Despite what the film competitor and two software competitors on this thread would want you to believe, XPEL is fiercely loyal to installers that are loyal to us, represent us well, and stand behind their work.  I agree with what they say though, installers should do their homework and pick suppliers carefully.  A good supplier helps their loyal customers grow, not shrink.  It's easy for all of us to agree.

When someone does their homework on suppliers and the facts come to light, I like where we stand every time.  Just because we choose not to get into an online discussion, doesn't mean there isn't more to a story.

There's a reason the best installers that command the highest prices choose XPEL in virtually every major U.S. market, and I can tell you that it is because the relationship and support they receive is good for their business.  

Archived