Free XPEL training.... If you are a new car dealership

Come on David, you have to create an alt account and try character assassination on me? Like I said, you've got no balls and way too much time on your hands if you try to know that much about me.  

1. I made the mistake of buying into your and other companies crap of selling your brand instead of building my own. 

2. West Herr sells 50000 cars a year. I'm one person. They had a new manager who is cocky, uninformed, unorganized, and saw him yelling at his employees. Things that are not cool with me. The few cars we tried to set up for show room demos were a disaster. I had dirty install conditions and they changing what cars I was doing when I got there after already cutting film and driving an hour. I did the dealer a favor by not doing work for them before it turned into an issue with a customer. And FYI they still call me for work. 

3. Ah yes, that crazy woman. When you bring me a car that was totaled twice, with a poor recent respray so I was already pulling some paint removing the bad install that was already on there, don't expect me to redo it over a single piece of dust that was barely noticeable and risk pulling more paint. She's also known for suing people who work on her car over depreciated value. And I believe you said something about handling this as a warranty claim to make her go away with me reimbursing the labor and you taking care of the film then you try sticking me with an inflated retail bill?   

4. Management at that dealer fought for me to keep doing work there, it was overruled by the service director so he could make more money. It had nothing to do with quality. I've come close to working there but the first time they switched films to one that would yellow in 6 months and the second I got a very bad impression of the service director, and was warned about him from a relative that quit after he took over, as did a lot of the talent in the department. This is the same dealer who has their detailers wash new Porsches with 6 month old wash mitts because they won't buy new ones. Good pay? I can't live on $14/hr. And it was 2 times, not 3. Stop being silly. 

5. The other dealer approached me about a job also. When I told them what I wanted, they had a problem with it. So you go behind my back and try to sell them direct soon after. Again, money hungry managers and crooked sales reps. Ironically, you accuse me of poor quality installs when you tell a dealer who just looks at numbers some lot monkey with 3 days of training can do work on $150000 cars. 

6. I was offered a job by another company that was in ANOTHER COUNTRY. When I had to weigh the fact that everything I was told he would do for me never happened and moving to one of the most expensive cities in the world with NO mention of pay, I had to turn that down also. 

So basically, it boils down to if you don't try to fuck me, I'm pretty nice to deal with. You want to bad mouth me to dealers? Your the one selling them a product with a PATENT LAWSUIT AGAINST IT!!!! I hope your telling them that they'll be liable for all warranty claims when you go bankrupt. I also heard once you lose that, shareholder lawsuits are sure to follow. Sorry David, Goliath wins because he owns your stone and your knife is stuck in a lot of peoples backs.  I'll make a deal with you David. I'll pay the full ridiculously high bill from that crazy lady in the form of a gift card from U haul. I hear you may need it.

Here's some of my crummy installs:

IMG_0505_zpsh7wcr1xi.jpg

IMG_0495_zpsoqo8ktrw.jpg

IMG_0551_zps1vpfzvjf.jpg

IMG_0808_zpsigyr064p.jpg

And since you claim I'm broke. Here's my percentage gained on your stock I managed to dump at over $3/share when I smelled something was up with your company. Thanks, I'm putting it towards MY business.

alkje_zps90aed4d7.png

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bababooey, 

See you just don't get it.  You want to call everyone out saying they have no balls, your getting F'ed over, calling employees lot monkeys, customers crazy, etc.  This is why you give Xpel and anyone else you deal with a bad reputation. You don't think some of the people or employees of the companies you deal with are not on this form, reading your post and what you say about them, or your competitors will not use that against you?   No one ever said you were a bad installer.  You want to blame everyone for your own stupid mistakes and bad decisions.  David has nothing to do with my post.  Yes, David is my rep, and we have become good friends, and we do talk.  Like I said before I was there at SEMA and saw David catching flack for your lack of following through on your word, your agreement to the dealership.  The only problem David said they ever had about your work was this one car.  You did her car, and she wasn't happy.  So what, fix it and move on. You agreed to take care of it and then refused to do it I believe, not once, but twice.  If you thought she was such a problem customer, you shouldn't have done her car the first time.  But you are greedy and took the retail money, but refused to fix your mistake.  You then agreed to pay for the other company to remove the hood and replace it.  Then after the work was done you refused to pay that, as you claim "ridiculously high"  $380. bill.  Which I think $380. is a VERY fair price for the work they did.  They had no problem removing and replacing the film. Now you want to call the customer a "Crazy Lady", who's car has poor paint, and she is known for suing people. Suck it up and take care of the customer.  Did you ever mention where Xpel compensated you on some film a few weeks before you started bad mouthing them?   Did you ever mention how David called and texted you over and over for about 2 weeks to try to work this out and you refused to respond?

Where are you coming up with the Lawsuit stuff.  You have quit the imagination.  Also, no one ever said you were broke.  I was just referencing your own post, when you claimed you had no money in your bank account.  Why would you EVER even consider taking a job with a company in a different country and consider picking up and moving, and NEVER talk about money?

I also have heard you are now working for the same dealership in Rochester you were talking bad about calling the employees "Lot monkeys". Congratulations.

I was warned the banter with you might never end, but I wanted to put the other side of the story out there for everyone to read. I know I am not going to change who you are, but I thought I might give you a little to think about.  I am sure everyone can see there is another side to the story, and you want to blame everyone else for your poor decisions.  You have blamed the customers, the dealerships, and Xpel for everything, and take no responsibility for anything yourself.  We all have to do stuff and deal with customers that are not always a pleasant experience.  Its part of being a business owner or self employed.  You are just embarrassing yourself, by going around blaming everyone.  We all make mistakes, and it's expected, it's a part of life.  It's how you dal with these kinds of things that make  people form and opinion about who you are, and form you a good or bad reputation.  I don't want to go back and forth about this.  I have said my piece.  Honestly Brian, best of luck to you in the future, and I hope you take a minute to think about some of this for future experiences.  Have a good weekend everyone. 

Raise Prices across the board as film prices as manufacturer prices increases should be coming any day now. 

BTW - XPEL has always had a drop down menu that offered dealerships training...prior to their latest make over.

All manufacturers are offering to some degree, dealership programs.

Archived