What does Rayno s9 ceramic look like?

Right, but does it have that blueish white haze that so many top line films get in direct sunlight?

the glow its still there, in direct sunlight it has a "rainbow" effect.  most non dyed films out there now a days has that hazy wether its a korean film or not. 

The answer is no.  Since we manufacture optical films for many name brand consumer electronics, our film must maintain optimum clarity.  When looking through S9 even in direct sunlight, there will be little to no low angle haze compared to other brands.  Due to the content of Ceramic, lighter VLTs appear to have a blue cast.  Darker VLTs tend to look more charcoal.   If you haven't already, I invite you to request a sample and see the Rayno difference for yourself.   

I got a sample of S9 and it had a substantial amount of low angle haze. Huper Optik does not. At first, Huper is hard to install and sell but it is worth sticking with it. Each film has its clientele and marketability. Rayno customer, Llumar customer, and a Huper customer are not the same person.

Got my sample of the S9....It shrink very well like any film.....But their TSER and IR rejection is off.....It does not reject the amount of heat it state in their spec......

I believe it's more photosync numbers don't jive with published... not seen that with rayno.

Archived