Sydlin (out of Lancaster PA) films- quality and opinions!

I have been dealing with paul for about 17 years now, and can say I have not found a better distributor in all those years than him!  Truth be told most of the major manufacturers all have the same quality levels.   Minus 3m of course!     So with that said it all boilld down to who is handling your orders, and you're already dealing with the bet guy you can find for that!

As far as the films he carries, he does offer every quality level you may want.    However in this business it's never a good idea to go with your cheapest option as you're only going to save $5 a car but end up redoing many windows and full cars.    I've never used his graphite line but I do use one of his other lines from a major name in this business.    My suggestion would be to call paul on monday and let him know your concerns and your wants from your film.    He will offer you the right film for your needs, and not just a film he is trying to push more of.     he isn't your typical dealer pushing the lines and brands that benefit them and have no clue on what they are selling.    Paul will regularly speak with us installers to get feed back as well as get tricks that he can give to others to help them get the job done right yet easier!      All without the bullshit most other distributors feed you to sell a roll of Film

Archived