Xpel window film - anyone tried it?

I've been using their CS-Black since last summer and love it. Shrinks easy, has a great adhesive. I haven't had a single peel up this winter which is great because in minus 25 degrees celsius, that's when films with less aggressive adhesives tend to peel. Best scratch coat I have ever worked with and looks great. Not very forgiving if creased though, so don't crease it:)

Not very forgiving if creased though, so don't crease it:)

I tried it before it came out and if you crease it its done. other films can be heated out if it happens.

scratch coat seemed ok.

So I am late to this ball game, but have done a couple of vehicles with their Prime CS now.  Really nice stuff to work with IMO. Shrinks nice.  I find it a bit thicker than QDP when it has the liner on, but feels about the same after you remove the liner.  Liner releases nice too...much like Global.  Great scratch coat and quick set up time.  It reminds me a lot of QDP, but there are definite differences.  Longevity...only time will tell, but they do offer a lifetime transferable warranty...which can be either great...or a nightmare... :gasp 

First vehicle with it today. Love the product. Should have had more soap in my slip but still made out fine. Really nice scratch coat (smooth and flawless looking too). Liner is really nice when shrinking dry with a hard card. Adhesive grabs fast. Nice colour with the CS I tried (not sure if it's the charcoal or the black, waiting to hear back). Will give the HP a go over the next couple days when I get the chance.

All in all... It'll be finding it's way onto the shelf permanently.

Archived