In search of custom tint

Hi guys, I joined this forum because I have asked around everywhere else. I have e-mailed and messaged various tinting shops and tint companies.  I know I will probably get flamed for this but if anyone can help in any way it will be greatly appreciated. I am interested in obtaining some window tint that fades from red to clear. I have seen ones that go from red to black, red to chrome, etc. But never red to just clear. I don't care if it eventually fades to a pinkish color. Its going on a track car that never really sees the street. I read most of the threads on here about fader tint. It seems that it has long died out years ago. Most of it is shitty and there is no market for it. 

But if anyone can help me or point me in a direction where it still possible to get some red to clear fading tint made please let me know. 

Hi guys, I joined this forum because I have asked around everywhere else. I have e-mailed and messaged various tinting shops and tint companies.  I know I will probably get flamed for this but if anyone can help in any way it will be greatly appreciated. I am interested in obtaining some window tint that fades from red to clear. I have seen ones that go from red to black, red to chrome, etc. But never red to just clear. I don't care if it eventually fades to a pinkish color. Its going on a track car that never really sees the street. I read most of the threads on here about fader tint. It seems that it has long died out years ago. Most of it is shitty and there is no market for it. 

But if anyone can help me or point me in a direction where it still possible to get some red to clear fading tint made please let me know. 

Is this for auto..............?

Archived