Last One To Post Game #574

Where is my 2pm appointment? :eyetwitch

Probably hanging with my 1o'clock.

Hahaha they must have a secret clubhouse somewhere.

Next ones at 10 am tomorrow. Hope they show! Also talked to one of the dealerships here in town, sounds like I have a ton of PPF coming my way!

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I get home, and there is this frisbee laying the yard. :hmmm

Pick it up and the underside has a lawn service add on it. Cool idea. :err Except they didn't use permanent marker to write their name and number on the add paper taped to it. It's laminated paper and they apparently used an Expo pen, because when I picked it up, I smudged the number. So now all I have is a name and about 3 1\2 digits of a phone number.

:facepalm Missed it by --THAT-- much. :heh

:lol

Yeah, we have a 2 appointment cancellation policy too...after that they have to walk in and wait. Only have had to do it to one person, but sure will be happening soon again.

Which Wich for dinner.

Back about 2 years ago I had an appointment for a customer at 9 on a Saturday. We wanted to go camping that weekend so I got up at 6 and drove all the way in from the bush. At 9:30 I finally got a hold of the customer who was mad at me for not calling her the day before. She had gone on a road trip 12 hours away.

It was a short conversation after that. She had to take it 4 hours away to the next shop to have it done.

HEY GUYS!sorry bavent been around . Buyin a new house so my minds been elsewhere. Warms temp bringin the tint. Also my buddy steve stokes from dragon/solarfx came in and pickin up the new db drive line Euphoria. Not available online so i dont have annoying"well i can get for this online"crap from customers. Bring on the summer heat .ready to sling some filmattachicon.gif20160301_131049.jpg

Looking good Nate! Our new displays are just around the corner for your wall!

Ya i was given steve crap to when those were comin. Excited to get em and a case or 2 of sfx energy tint drink!

Archived