Anyone working with 3M in Florida? (Or New Jersey?)

So I currently live out of the country, but I'll be back for a visit end of May for 3 weeks.  I need to get some of the 3M security window tint. (4mil).  I'll be arriving in New Jersey to take a 1 week cruse, then flying to Gainesville Florida (By way of Orlando).

So if there is anyone in one of those 3 locations who works with 3M, I'd really appreciate it if we could work out a way I could buy a roll or 2 of security film to bring back with me, to safety up my vehicle.

Thanks!

So I currently live out of the country, but I'll be back for a visit end of May for 3 weeks.  I need to get some of the 3M security window tint. (4mil).  I'll be arriving in New Jersey to take a 1 week cruse, then flying to Gainesville Florida (By way of Orlando).

So if there is anyone in one of those 3 locations who works with 3M, I'd really appreciate it if we could work out a way I could buy a roll or 2 of security film to bring back with me, to safety up my vehicle.

Thanks!

Good luck finding any 3M ULTRA S400.

Thanks!

Good luck finding any 3M ULTRA S400.

Is that the official name for this? :http://solutions.3m.com/wps/portal/3M/en_US/Window_Film/Solutions/Markets-Products/Automotive/Security-Films/

If so, why do you say that?  Do they quote it as a product, but do not produce it?

I just looked up Ultra S400, and that is commercial, home & office window tint.  I am looking for their Automotive security film, which there is a link for in the post above.

MikeMN, can you call your distributor and see if it is available for order please?

Thanks!

Archived