Rayno Exclusivity Could Screw Existing Dealers.

Just started trying rayno. Its one of the clearest films I have seen. Compare the optical quality to other films and you will see.

The pricing is right on for an entry level ceramic film and the specs are good. Im just worried about the longevity. It almost matches are madico 

charcool perfectly. So we can upsell the front doors to ceramic and keep the rear section charcool. This setup I can trust. Because the worst windows to redo

are the rear anyway and we only fix about 2-3 charcool warrantys per year. Charcool last about 8 yrs on rear windows and we have never seen a side window fail.

I found that the koreans make two types of ceramic films cheap with poor optical quality and the other is insane optical quality. The polyester they seem to use is not cheap.

Compare to johnsons insutair. Take both films on a lighted glass board and compare the color. The johnson definitely looks like its going to change to purple, it has a brown hue

to it from the overuse of yellow dye.  The s9 if the specs are correct looks like a replacement for formula pinnacle film or even super.

Well these are just my 2 cents.

Apparently you haven't seen photos of Rayno film failing yet.  And the sentence in bold could get you slapped.   :lol

This is Rayno's first attempt at window film. :nervous

They make screen components and screen covers. They have never made window film before. :chin

Hey dynamic where are the photos of rayno Phantom failing. I would like to see them. Try to back up your words with pics.

You sound like a typical lu lu dealer. "our stuff is the best. Then Why does our madico charcool out last lu lu products. and why doesn't lu lu have

a fading warranty. I had only 3 warranty come back for charcool in 10  yrs. Can any lu lu dealer say that.

Hey dynamic where are the photos of rayno Phantom failing. I would like to see them. Try to back up your words with pics.

You sound like a typical lu lu dealer. "our stuff is the best. Then Why does our madico charcool out last lu lu products. and why doesn't lu lu have

a fading warranty. I had only 3 warranty come back for charcool in 10  yrs. Can any lu lu dealer say that.

Get on the Facebook tint groups, there are photos posted there.  Why would I have photos of failing film that I do not carry?   :lol  Why you so sensitive?  Going to cry?   :lol

I am not that sensitive, please send me a link to the Facebook post. Ill send you pictures of llumar failing.

Hey put llumar in acetone and see what happens. Then put madico or rayno in the same acetone and see what doesn't happen.

I am not that sensitive, please send me a link to the Facebook post. Ill send you pictures of llumar failing.

Hey put llumar in acetone and see what happens. Then put madico or rayno in the same acetone and see what doesn't happen.

Apparently you are a little sensitive, you know I don't own Llumar, right?  So all those comments doesn't matter one way or the other.  Now if you are specifically wanted to talk chit toward me, I also have Huper Optik and 3M.  So atleast talk chit across all brands.   :lol  Don't get all in your feelings just because you are worried about your tint jobs coming back.   :crazy

Now I took the time to back and find one that I saw...this is S9 that would no longer stick down and had to use black vinyl to hold it down.  I have seen more from other groups that I am not a member on so can't go on there and find them.

12974427_865334226912930_831363566321912

Archived