Armolan- What are your thoughts on this film?

Really nice to work with and priced right. Fast adhesive, durable and takes a little more heat to form but forms great..... Sound familiar? If I didn't use the black box Global I would use it :twocents

Cheers

So basically if i already use Global there is no point in adding Armolan to my line up.

I think I'm like JH (other than he has a sword) when I say I order black box Global. I can't say who reboxes what but I KNOW when I buy QDP in a black box that's what it is :twocents I absolutely love Garware products.

The price point with Armolan is very good and if I carried a second line I would sleep good at night using it...... It's what works best for each of us with quality, consistency, service and price. We are so lucky to have soooo many great fantastic people selling great products but it can get confusing huh!

Cheers

Very nice films to work with .... We are 60-70 companies in Romania who are installing Armolan Window Films for over 7 years and no claims until now.... as well as Global Window Films :) 

Sorry for my english :)

Cheers!  :beer

Archived