The search is on in TRISTATE NY, NJ, CT LORENZOTINT

New York's Paint Protection Film & Window Tinting Master installer [sINCE 1981] is looking for the regions best auto tint installers. Our shop has been in same location since 1989. We only sell U.S made top tier films. We do not advertise specials, deals, low prices, discounts , coupons or any other promotions that lower commissions. We service 35 years of mostly Westchester and N.Y.C.clients that are successful and drive higher end cars. We do not need to sell auto parts, tuner upgrades, 12 volt or wax bottles to our clients since we have a full service Paint Protection Film service since 2002. We have sponsored this Forum for years, If these things are important to you as a Tint Pro contact info at Website and check Instagram Lorenzotint to see our updated picks. Below image is an example of the level we are looking for and an image of what we're not looking for.

post-15744-0-46656100-1457599042_thumb.j

New York's Paint Protection Film & Window Tinting Master installer [sINCE 1981] is looking for the regions best auto tint installers. Our shop has been in same location since 1989. We only sell U.S made top tier films. We do not advertise specials, deals, low prices, discounts , coupons or any other promotions that lower commissions. We service 35 years of mostly Westchester and N.Y.C.clients that are successful and drive higher end cars. We do not need to sell auto parts, tuner upgrades, 12 volt or wax bottles to our clients since we have a full service Paint Protection Film service since 2002. We have sponsored this Forum for years, If these things are important to you as a Tint Pro contact info at Website and check Instagram Lorenzotint to see our updated picks. Below image is an example of the level we are looking for and an image of what we're not looking for.

If you ask me you've already found a winner.......Congratulations!!! :woot2

Paint Protection has were its at in the Northeast. That has allowed me focus on selling newer tech solar. I start my sales with CXP and Wincos, 60/70/80/90% film are were the profits are at when dealing with the 40 plus crowd. BTW pay is well  above industry and I'm aware of the cost of living in my area & my hearing is still good for a 49 year old fart.

Archived