A belated introduction

Guest S and S

Welcome to the board and thanks for the intro...just one thing...dont push your product to us...we all use different things and dont like distrubitors coming in here to snoop and try to push us to their products!!

:hmmm

The good news is I am here to learn about other products...not to push mine. I was a Madico dealer when I had my business but as we all know people have very different needs in different areas and markets. Nothing pisses me off more then a rep or salesperson who knows less about the product and market then I do as a client.

Not to mention we tinters know more about what we do then any one else and tend to be set in our ways ! Sound familiar anyone :hmmm .

Besides knowing what people dislike about my products can only help.

The market has changed a lot in the past 4 years since I have been out of it. Security has become a huge market.

The most important thing for me is develloping a positive public awareness of the industry. We took a big hit a few years back from over zealous law makers who wanted to ban tint completely.

Responsible dealers and healthy competition is what I am hoping for.

I won't be doing any selling here....

I always liked tinting. It was annoying clients I hated!

:lol

The good news is I am here to learn about other products...not to push mine. I was a Madico dealer when I had my business but as we all know people have very different needs in different areas and markets. Nothing pisses me off more then a rep or salesperson who knows less about the product and market then I do as a client.

great attitude. welcome.

Archived