suppliers without monthly requirements

Hey Guys and Gals, 

Our detailing business is looking to add window tinting as a secondary service, as I'm sure you've seen this time and time again.  Not here to act like our main work is tint, just for the few customers per month and new car deliveries we handle.  We are looking for a quality tint supplier without a minimum purchase amount per month, as this will be a small source of our overall income.  

Who have you or do you work with that you can recommend? 

We have some experience in tinting from our personal vehicles and side jobs for friends in the past, that leaving us on the fence about getting a dedicated plotter and monthly cut system as opposed to hand-cutting, of course requiring more skill. 

Tips, advice, input that is constructive is welcome!!

Thanks. 

:win DRAGON DISTRIBUTING!!! :win

Get with Dragon and you won't have any problems. One stop shop for everything you will need for window tinting. Huge selection of film. Best customer service in the tint world- HANDS DOWN!!

Just learn to cut the film as the plotter software is a monthly cost that you won't really need. Cutying film is not that difficult nor time consuming.

If you can find someone like myself, I basically subcontract, you would be better off than trying to do it all yourself if not a lot of work.

Get with Dragon and you won't have any problems. One stop shop for everything you will need for window tinting. Huge selection of film. Best customer service in the tint world- HANDS DOWN!!

I 2nd that. And as far as you are just starting they will be a ton of help with store front displays and banners. Plus personally i dig the aggressivness of the solarfx stuff and the also carry global.

Archived