unger pro handle

Guest naughtydog

Guest naughtydog

I cant get the hang of the unger pro handle. Anybody got any tips on fitting say a blue max squeegee into one, I ended up breaking the clip you push trying to get it in.

Is it best to tighten the screws up gently and then flip the clip or what.

Think I'll have to go with an orange crush handle or something as these suckers get me every time.

I ended up just winding the screws tight to hold the squeegee :spit

Naughtydog

some of the handles were made different than others..I lossened the 2 screws a bit, took a hammer and tapped the "teeth" of the unger into the blue max, then pushed down on the clip fo a tight fit without damaging the clip...by tapping in the teeth, it takes off th "thickness " pressure when setting it for the first time :bling

Guest thetintshop
some of the handles were made different than others..I lossened the 2 screws a bit, took a hammer and tapped the "teeth" of the unger into the blue max, then pushed down on the clip fo a tight fit without damaging the clip...by tapping in the teeth, it takes off th "thickness " pressure when setting it for the first time  :lol

this is what I did. :bling

Guest tint_master
some of the handles were made different than others..I lossened the 2 screws a bit, took a hammer and tapped the "teeth" of the unger into the blue max, then pushed down on the clip fo a tight fit without damaging the clip...by tapping in the teeth, it takes off th "thickness " pressure when setting it for the first time :lol

That's what worked for me too. I jsut loosened the screws enough to get the latch to barely close on the blue max. It's never gave me any problems!!

Archived