2016 Corvette?

Ryker

front doors

mist bottom third of door.  wedge bottom,  drop 1/4 to half pull bottom tight,  cut back, slide forward an 1/8 tack (keeps back from hangin over when ya set).  torch top close, cut top and touch up if needed.   unframed doors, if it angles back as you go up the film get bigger and throws off the top or hangs over the back.  if it angles forward film gets smaller.  Easy to do but still charge a bit more.  one owner screamed at me because a bird crapped on it in the parking lot.

32 minutes ago, texassunshade said:

Tinting the whole winshield on a 2015 vette. Anything to look out for.
Thanks in advance

You have to wrap the dash very good...if any water gets on the area that has stitches right by the windshield, it will swell up and will be a $2500 replacement.

On 3/19/2016 at 1:32 AM, Ryker said:

So I am going to be finally tinting one. Are they as flat on the back window as they look? Anything special to know?

Run a towel along the bottom ( lot of room for the fritt). Keep towel close to windshield and use the back and forth method to take the film down. Problem with vette or any sport car is everything is on the firewall and no insulation. That is why we get away with the sedans. The insulator rings bring the electronics off the firewall about 1/8th inch allowing water and moisture to pass by. There is not a two seater on the planet that doesn't take a little common sense. Door chimes to PCM (Power control Module)and BCM (Body Control Module) can be on that firewall. If you are not sure, just don't do it. Is the couple hundred buck worth it? 

Cheers

On 3/19/2016 at 1:32 AM, Ryker said:

So I am going to be finally tinting one. Are they as flat on the back window as they look? Anything special to know?

Piece of cake Brother.  Less hassle than a camaro. Lay the film, let sides drape (no shrink. Put all shrinkable material in the bottom middle, that is the only shrink

cheers

Archived