Is there a different pricing structure for different people?  I was told of another company who has like $17 dollar DAP fees, where I am paying about 60 for a full front, give or take...

Last month my fees were throught he roof at over 1000 bucks and now I have added trucut to save some of that money in the bank.  But, what are other options in order to reduce the costs?

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Back in 2007 there was a price increase on the DAP. Everyone that was currently on it went from $15 to $16.50 for access fees. All accounts afterwards were set up at $20. Are you cashing in your rewards points for XPEL film?

jeff, I use suntek film mostly, on occassion Xpel.  Dap is the easiest to use, but I guess if I took the time to learn trucut better, then I could say the same for it.

Im just pissed that 1000 of profit was eaten up, when trucut is just 100 per month, unlimited cuts.

I use both systems. Mostly I use TruCut. Once you figure it out its easy to modify patterns which I do often. Trucut doesn't have the extent of the patterns that DAP does but I have to admit DAP is very expensive. If I used it extensively I would be going through thousands of dollars a month and the customer isn't going to pay more for me to use DAP. I also use Suntek film exclusively... so I am in the same boat as you.

If anyone is interested - 

PremiumShield Cut Studio V2

Our software offers the following benefits to all PremiumShield Users - 

1- A comprehensive pattern library with "wrap" and "non-wrapped" pattern templates
2- Pattern drawers located in the USA and Europe
3- A Web-based program with a user friendly interface
4- The option to modify patterns on your own and save to your own computer to be used "off-line"
5- Experienced customer service agents able to walk you through any issues
6- No per-cut fee! No monthly fee! Cut until your film runs out.

Download your FREE DEMO by clicking the link below, you will be able to cut 10 times before demo is fully utilized - 

Username - DemoUser    (yes, it is case sensitive)
Password - demo123!

Once you have completed the download, please follow the set-up instructions located on our website, or click the link below to download -

We know you will LOVE this program and want to upgrade to the full version after your demo expires. Our program costs are as follows - 

* A one-time license fee of $495 (this is for the CAD program itself used to cut the files)

Archived