2016 BMW 750Li

CustomGlassTinter

Pullin seals on this car is cuttin my fingertips up aluminum clips sharp they're in the seal for retention and they get in the way (twist) when pulling, making reinstall tedious, just be observant maybe wear gloves when pulling will update once I've got it streamlined, otherwise a change for the good, much easier, watch out w back glass 50/50 so far laminated/ tempered. If you can feel dot on edges it's tempered. Same w roll ups they vary tempered/ laminated, much more than previous model

WARNING!!!! Dumb#ss clip mentioned in previous reply can and will fall inside door, one magically landed in cable drive window regulator, removing panel was no help as regulator is riveted to panel which may be removable after you figure out how to pull glass, informed dealer after 2 wasted hours... Just noisy at this point, can hear it grinding when rolling window up and down. Can't wait to see this bill! Sh%t!!!!

You can pull the rear sweep right out, the front can be pulled either way, if you want to pull the top back and risk what I've mentioned in the previous posts, it works just be careful this is the only BMW I've seen w aluminum clips ( very small ) that hold the sweep in they're in the sweep, you can pull the trim like a 5 series and the tweeter comes out easy, harder to get back in pay attention to the edge nearest the window on reinstall.... Not really a hard car anymore, just read my previous posts...

Well tinted that 2016 today. Wasn't too bad, rear seals come out super easy. Front doors I removed door handle trim and the backlit trim to pull the screws, then peeled back the panel and removed seals. Didn't lose any clips, but I see how they could be lost easily. Pointless actually.