How many in a day

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do 5-6 per day. All hand cut. Have less than 2% comeback rate. But it has taken me years to get here. And honestly there are days I ask myself why can't I just do 4 cars a day. except the boss can't stand to see me get done early... And thinks he is missing out on some money I could be making him. 5 cars a day, everyday is what is expected of me and always some favor for whoever daily. Can you sense I feel over worked and taken advantage of?? Money is good but so is spending time with your family!

Most door glass takes 7-10mins and 15-20mins for the back glass,,some are worse

Everybody works at a diff pace and I don't offer cars done in a hr,,drop it off and don't hold your breath,,lol

I seem to get a lot of trucks,,I will do them while they wait

Rather do commercial work anyway

Dont know what to say. But if anybodys feelings are hurt...sorry. He can do ten full cars. You guys are so full of yourselves i guess it bruises your ego to hear somebody can actually do that kind of work. FAST AND CLEAN. OH AND NO PLOTTERS. To anyone who doesnt believe it too bad.

I believe it. I've fired out 16 in a day with good quality, not perfect I admit. 8 full, and 8 d/p. Was a 14 hour day, with my girl plotting while I slung. Grew lots of grays that day.

Realistic is 5-6 full in a 10 hour day with good quality. Get some where I take my time, but most of my work goes to the dealerships. It is very easy to sling em out fast when they are fresh off the assembly line.

Archived