TINTERS ARE LIKE HAIRDRESSERS LOTS OF BAGGAGE

If you don't like tinters then get out of the business. You need to be happy.for one what gives you the right to Judge.or you the almighty one .? It's shop owners that only care about there self are the one that I hate to work with. your welcome I don't got anything better to do then build your business do great work all for a un great full owner who takes credit for my skills.good for you.CAN YOU HEAR WHAt

The blade got cooking?

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not really see the point of this post, better ways to vent.  No matter the job there are people that are great, people that are good, and people that suck.  This is true when you look at job quality or personality.  Why do you think there are so many issues with police offers or politicians?  You would think they would be the most honest and respectable people, but tons are not.  So no matter the field this is something you deal with when you hire people.  Now from my own personal experience, the tinters we have hired had some pretty diva attitudes...present one excluded.  One of them truly thought he invented window tinting and he was the absolute best in the world.  Two weeks go by, had 4 different warranties from installer error and we let him go.  More hype they do, mostly likely the more they suck in one way or another.

One day this road will be paved smooth, as an installer I will say there's definitely two sides to the story. We respond to business requests that are in need of our services and skill set because if you could do it all yourself you wouldn't be looking. As an installer it's harder to find a good shop to work at rather than a tinter; because all the good ones don't need anyone. I've learned a lot in the last four years on why it's hard to find a good tinter. It's hard as a 14 year vet to work for someone who's got the money but not the skills or knowledge to run a business let alone a tint shop, most of you don't even understand the difference between employee vs. contractors. I can tell you that $$$ is the number one reason that the relationship between tinter and shop is broken. I've had owners promise the world and blah blah, and I've had owners that were very good to me. Bottom line is if you have somebody worth keeping then you better pay them like they are.

Rylee I'm reading what you are written! Generally I have tinters work for years and years in our retail shop but when they think they are the business its best to let um move on. It is good when you find someone who wants to work, not cause trouble and can tint :twocents

We hired a guy a while back from tintdude classified that can do all three. The attitude in the shop changes with new help! I'm really lucky to have the people I have. Always treat anyone like you want to be treated is a great shop attitude.

Welcome to the forum, great people here!

Cheers

Stan

Some guys that think they are "all that " ARE all that and more. Treat peeps with respect and correct where needed .

That punkass kid may end up your competition and kick your ass to the curb....(in a business sense!!! not condoning violence !!)

kind.png?w=640

And if you do quote something please attribute it to the correct source when possible.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ian_Maclaren

Archived