Jump to content

California contractors license

Recommended Posts

Trying to become more "qualified" for the job when doing commercial and residential so going to get my license does anyone know what class of contractors license I need to obtain for this. Also is it just like auto tint where as long as I pay sales tax when buying I don't need to charge my customer sales tax? Thanks!!

Link to comment
  • 2 weeks later...


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...