Recommended tint schools?

I know experience is best, and ive been self teaching myself. But would like to take some classes of find someone that can tutor me so im more confident. Ive tride reaching local tint locations. And there arent many willing to help, none actually. I live in the outside suburbs of chicago. But i guess if i have to i will take a drive to any recommended decent priced schools.. thank you

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

my first post! I too would like to go on a tinting training program. I have been searching like crazy in Reno, NV area and could not find anything. I am going to the upcoming SEMA and I heard they have some tinting training there. I might spend all 4 days of SEMA at the tinting facility lol. The only problem is, SEMA is not until November.

Welcome to the forum Stewy :beer

I teach all over but am based out of Portland Oregon just north of you. I drove to Reno last fall for a tinting competition and not a bad drive, very pretty.

Give us a call at 503 671 9615 for details on training and visit my autowindowtinting.com site to check out more about my work. In Portland I have a lot of really small classes like one or two students since I'm out of the NorthWest. Lots of success with my program. Look forward to visiting... No worries I won't keep bugging ya.... I'm very low no pressure!

Cheers

Stan

I teach all over but am based out of Portland Oregon just north of you. I drove to Reno last fall for a tinting competition and not a bad drive, very pretty.

Give us a call at 503 671 9615 for details on training and visit my autowindowtinting.com site to check out more about my work. In Portland I have a lot of really small classes like one or two students since I'm out of the NorthWest. Lots of success with my program. Look forward to visiting... No worries I won't keep bugging ya.... I'm very low no pressure!

Cheers

Stan

I already have my mind set Stan! I am definitely going to go to you for training. Its just a matter of time. The insurer denied my proposal. Something about signing a contract and it cant be broken. I have a couple of options that I am trying to put together. Hopefully I peice them together soon. :)

Cheers

Stan

Archived