Recommended tint schools?

Hey stan sent you a message

I am actually here already. Today was my first day. I'm already really glad that I came here. $$ and the 550 mile drive is well worth it after only just 1 day.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest BillyrayBLOCKER

I often wonder how tint schools make money off of techniques they didn't develope?  The manufactures didn't discover heat shrinking. It was shown to them. So how does one get the right to make money off the sweat of others that invested their time and money. If a tint school had the founder of a techniques blessing then I would think that it would have more clout.  So as you put that money into that Schooligans remember it's passed on knowledge. As it to is copied over and over like anything it looses value. It turns cancerous in some cases. This is nature.

21 minutes ago, BillyrayBLOCKER said:

I often wonder how tint schools make money off of techniques they didn't develope?  The manufactures didn't discover heat shrinking. It was shown to them. So how does one get the right to make money off the sweat of others that invested their time and money. If a tint school had the founder of a techniques blessing then I would think that it would have more clout.  So as you put that money into that Schooligans remember it's passed on knowledge. As it to is copied over and over like anything it looses value. It turns cancerous in some cases. This is nature.

What is your agenda on here? 

Guest BillyrayBLOCKER
21 minutes ago, Ryker said:

What is your agenda on here? 

Guest BillyrayBLOCKER

I didn't know I had to have an agenda. When you know the origin of tools and techniques and the value they once bung to become stardards  the industry has become a race to the bottom. Those of us that have never stopped evolving stopped sharing. It takes out edge away. Like I said as anything the more it's copied the more diluted it becomes. When those that discovered the techniques that have invest time money as sweat and trust me tears never received a dime or even a thank you. Meanwhile schools make money off the sweat and tears and years of others. 

Speaking of school....you can use some. Your spelling and grammar is like trying to decrypt a war message.

So in your thinking...and I use thinking lightly....college professors shouldn't be allowed to teach, since they were once taught in school themselves???

Guest BillyrayBLOCKER

Wow grammar cops.. Sorry I'm in a lobby on my phone with out my readers on. Auto correction my phone and small print I'm not sure why you would attack but all the more reason why the new techniques and tools are behind closed doors and in private groups.. Good luck to your grammar patrol.. It doesn't change the fact that is passed on information that has been diluted. When you explain the capillary actions that come to a in our business then say some thing. What benefit is this.the schools have passed on knowledge. When the race to the bottom began the technology stopped that why most and yes most tinters are using out dates techniques also with all the premature film failure out there there is a wrong way and many do it wrong. If not then how cone so many have peanuts... I help those that appreciate it I get hundreds of inboxes a month.  This type of comment is why I won't share my tools or techniques with just anyone as the race to the bottom get over the dotted Is' and crossed Ts'

Archived