Kurt Cobain death

I agree with the thought that courtney hole helped in doing in Kurt Cobain. What a skank...yea yea I know she has more ching then I will ever have, but she is still a skank.

Guest metint
Saw the documentary too.  Her own dad says he wouldn't exactly rule her out either as far as homicide or assisted suicide.

He said that she was already turning tricks (s*x for Dr*gs) and doing heroin and bringing her junkie friends around by the age of 16-17.  Her dad claims he told her to clean up or get out.  She chose to get out.

I'm not telling anyone who's side of the story to believe but take a good look at Courtney's life publicly and privately falling apart now.

The nanny who took care of Cobain's and Love's baby says that for a few days prior to his death all Courtney kept pressuring Cobain about was to finalize his last will and testament.  The nanny said Love would treat Cobain like @#$% and call him a lousy father because he'd leave for weeks at a time touring with Nirvana.  She says she used tactics like this with him frequently and this played on his emotions to no end.  Nevermind the fact that she was getting high nearly every night and screwing every live body she could find.  :lol  Courtney is the definition of a beautiful hizzo:  Someone you have to remain unequivacably loyal to yet she can do as she pleases with whomever she pleases without conscience or consequence.  The guy, Cobain, submitted himself emotionally to a junkie who's only real partner was her Dr*g habit.  What a b!tch.  I believe that's what really killed him figuratively.

Some say he had severe stomach ulcers and painful gastrointestinal bleeding and treated himself with large doses of Morphine then later Heroin.  It's rumoured that when either Dr*g- could no longer kill the pain he did himself in.  :lol

I believe he was in pain both physically and emotionally.  All the money in the world couldn't overcome that.

:lol

Nice write Squeege...

If one does not choose the road of recovery there are three outcomes left to choose from...

Jail... Mental Institution... Death...

Looks as though it's playing out in this sad story of addiction/alcoholism. :thumb

Guest Blade
kurt cobain is the SHOTGUN sherrif. he did the public a favor for blowing his head off, only thing is he should have taken that scum bag cuntney love with him. now her poor child is being forced to see her mom strung out on dr*gs and god knows what else.

I couldn't have put it better myself Mdog.....

Guest TINTFXold

let the junky rest in peace. He was a singer for a band that hit it pretty big because of the change in what people were listening to at the time.

They were never as good as Soundgarden or Alice in Chains, its just that Cobain's Dr*g problems were more public and he chose the COWARDS way out , with a shotgun morsal......... what a fkn hero , left his baby to a even more stung out wife.......

Cobain, the voice of a nation :lol:thumb

Archived