Please help to match my tint! Toyota 4Runner

jkc1985

from outside a 20 will still probably look more even due to clear windshield

tundras meter 23 in the back from the one i tested yesterday and qdp20 meters 20 exactly on the front  doors

If it needs a greenish hue (didn't read whole thread), then 3M FX Premium or Formula One Pinnacle.

I have F1 Pinnacle....worsens the green hues ten fold.

I didn't read the whole thread since in middle of something else, but sounded someone was trying to match green.  That is why I suggested those since they both have a green hue.  If you have a glass with a green hue and you are trying to reduce the look, a blacker film will be needed to help.  Something like 3M CS or Llumar CTX would be good.  Plus darker shades will help like 20/15/5...if you are doing lighter shades than there is no option besides getting rid of the car or changing the glass itself.

If it needs a greenish hue (didn't read whole thread), then 3M FX Premium or Formula One Pinnacle.

I have F1 Pinnacle....worsens the green hues ten fold.

I didn't read the whole thread since in middle of something else, but sounded someone was trying to match green.  That is why I suggested those since they both have a green hue.  If you have a glass with a green hue and you are trying to reduce the look, a blacker film will be needed to help.  Something like 3M CS or Llumar CTX would be good.  Plus darker shades will help like 20/15/5...if you are doing lighter shades than there is no option besides getting rid of the car or changing the glass itself.

in general are 3M films more black?  Such as 3M FX Premium vs CS?  I was told FX Premium was a very good match, but I have yet to see it in person.  I have also been told QDP matches well as well.

Here's a few on a 2016 this is global ceramic 38. I could see a green hue to it but my wife says no. Customer didn't say anything about it either. I would think with the darker vlt it would be more noticeable. I don't know if it would as bad as what you have now though.

post-29693-0-30420300-1463519625_thumb.j

post-29693-0-82580000-1463519639_thumb.j

post-29693-0-42803000-1463519648_thumb.j