worst tinting injury ever

Guest thetintshop

Guest FastBackJack

First couple days I had to wear one of those gay ass bird cage things. But I couldnt mold with it, so after 2 days I quit wearing it. But man, when I hit it...ooooooooo it hurt.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know it did fbj. I broke my ankle once and took one day off. when I went to work the next day. I was on cruthes and tried to shrink a back glass. messed it all up bot pissed cuz I knew it was because I was on cruthes. so I took the damn things and slammed em on the floor. untill al that was left was splinters . what an :ahole I was should have seen me limping around and trying to get in and out of the cars

Dude that sucks. I have that fear of falling off a ladder myself. One of my brother inlaws friends fell doing a garffiti film job. He weighs like 230 and when he hit the ground he broke ribs and punctured a lung. He was out of work on workers comp for months.

Guest thetintshop

well, I'm a one man show, so there is no workers comp. if I'm out of work, I don't eat. so there will be no more ladder work for me. it's not worth it if I get seriously injured. from now on, if I can't do it standing on the ground, I'll refer them to someone else.

Guest Braud Spectrum
Ohhhhhhhhhhh Sweeeeeety... :angel I know that hurt.

Oh man....I'm hurt.......it hurts real bad....I could barely move. Someone...please say something to make it feel better.

awwwwwwwww...DWIWD, lemmme kiss it and make it all better. ....kissy.gifThere. All better now?

Guest DontWorryItWillDry

:P Ahhhhhhhh.....thanks :bs ...but it only felt better for a few seconds...whatever you did....can you do it again? Ohhhhh....man...it's hurtin' again.

tee hee

Guest TINTFXold

tts posted

so the concrete was that small rock crap that hurts to even walk on it,

You'll get no sympathy from me!! You probably had it coming. That "small rock crap" is called coragated concrete. :bs

Archived