worst tinting injury ever

Guest thetintshop

Guest TINTFXold

from PIE

why dont you get the insurance that will pay you if you get hurtie

and you my friend mean an MSA (Medical Savngs Account)?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest thetintshop
You'll get no sympathy from me!! You probably had it coming.

I knew fx would have a field day with this. and I did have it coming. I took off last friday. everytime I take off a day or two, something happens shortly after and MAKES me take a day or two off.

Guest Braud Spectrum
:P Ahhhhhhhh.....thanks :drunk ...but it only felt better for a few seconds...whatever you did....can you do it again? Ohhhhh....man...it's hurtin' again.

tee hee

:bs Unless you are more specific about your injuries, DWIWD I can't help you...why I'd be having to kiss you all over just to be certain I get the right spot.

:bs Surely that is not what you are suggesting... !

Guest thetintshop
You'll get no sympathy from me!! You probably had it coming.

I knew fx would have a field day with this. and I did have it coming. I took off last friday. everytime I take off a day or two, something happens shortly after and MAKES me take a day or two off.

Sorry to hear about all the injuries, guys, be more careful next time, ok? Btw, if you ever have a wound that won't quit bleeding, put cayenne powder on it, it will make the blood coagulate immediately. Yes, it will sting, but it will help it heal faster also. This is no joke, it seriously works, my son gashed his elbow, running in gravel, blood all over the place. Put cayenne on it, it stopped bleeding very quickly.

Guest FastBackJack

A mexican dude that I work with always says to p1ss on a bleeding wound, and it will stop the bleeding. I told him, "Man if you ever try to SH!T on a bruise I have Im gonna kick your ass!"

Archived