worst tinting injury ever

Guest thetintshop

The worst tinting injury I evar heard about was from Joe Aranda, he said some dude was stripping flat glass and was pulling upward with all his might, and drove a 6 inch sraper into his forehead to the point that his whole face drooped downwards when he pulled it out of his skul

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was the first car after an accident had happened. These two fools got plastered, then flipped a coin to see who'd drive to the store for more. They didn't make it. Failed to negotiate a turn, went right off a 6 ft. embankment. The guy had sliced his forehead, the skin was peeled back about 4 in. could see his skull, and the skin below had peeled down and was hanging over his eyes. He knew he was going to get nailed for a DUI and for being in his 30's hanging out with a 15 yr. old, who'd won the coin toss and had been driving. Therefore he told us not to call the cops, that he was going to make a run for it. In that condition, I told him no way in heck, your going to get busted for this one, AND you need medical attention quickly. It was GROSS.

Guest Chicks Tinting

Removing old film from a frameless rolldown. The blade jumped off the glass . I put the blade into my finger..... all the way to the bone. Cut the tendon. The cut was not near a bad as the fix. Flexor tendon surgery they had the fish the tendon out of my palm.. you can guess how the got it out........

all better now.

:drunk

Archived