Bad Reputation?

Guest Blade

Guest Blade

A buddy of mine came in...he owns an accessories shop down the street. He wanted to check out our new shop and see how things are going. Blah Blah Blah...

He told me that he refers alot of people to me but they are all reluctant to come to me because I've gotten the reputation of being the shop in town that won't do illegal tinting. :spit

Funny how that seems to be a bad thing to them. :shock

:booga

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Remember the Boston Tea Party? That was where a bunch of people in a far off place (england) put a law (tea tax) on the american colonies. The homeboys said F*** you and dumped the tea in the boston harbor. When a law is stupid, what does the population do?

Guest Blade
When a law is stupid, what does the population do?

I don't consider our law here bad at all. And depending on the law.....I don't consider them stupid. What if it was your dad or brother or sister that was the Police officer approaching a hooptie with 5% windows all the way around? The tint might all of a sudden be of concern.

Guest Blade
sure keeps the cops away. :rollin  :poop

Did I mention that my new store is next to a doughnut shop... :inot :lol Cops everywhere. I didn't realize how true that was until we opened this store. But there are cops there ALL THE TIME!

A buddy of mine came in...he owns an accessories shop down the street.  He wanted to check out our new shop and see how things are going.  Blah Blah Blah...

He told me that he refers alot of people to me but they are all reluctant to come to me because I've gotten the reputation of being the shop in town that won't do illegal tinting.    :poop

Funny how that seems to be a bad thing to them.  :rollin

:booga

The Bottom LIne is You cant DO LEgal Tint ANd Survive. Even if you Follow the LAw. ALmost all the cars are coming with Factory 77,65,59. ANd when you Put the LEgal Tint IT alters with the LAw any How. SO wut is the Point. I mean here in NY. its 70. If I put 70 on a 77 it is not Legal. technically Its illeagle. And I can only get 70% the lightest.

Archived