Bad Reputation?

Guest Blade

Guest Blade
See I told ya you were a hack.  You even admit it by charging only 150 for cars. :rollin

That's for 2 front doors only..... :DD :inot

Last week I had a city cop and a state trooper in my shop in VA at the same time. Both went illegal.

But don't you know........Cops are ABOVE the law! :lol:poop

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tintgod

hey blade..maybe its becuz you suck..and they just want to be polite and they dont want ot tell you that..so they say you dont do illegal work... :rollin:poop :inot ..J/K...

How about this. I had a alabama state trooper in my shop. He had been shot in the chest at close range with a gun stolen in a hardware store theft. He was in the shop getting guess what? He pulled them over and one came out the back of the car and around and sprung up at the rear of the car. on the other hand, he showed my tinter his girlfriends b**bs. this means he is a piece of crap and probably a liar, but he showed me the scar on the front and back of his chest.

Sorry, one beer to many.

ok, if its hard to read between the lines. The direct story is a cop got shot pulling over a car without tint and it would not have mattered if it was tinted or not. That what he told me anyway.

as he was getting dark tint on his personal ride.

Guest DixieGraphics

well blade, least if you have that rep the cops will know not to bother you - and you'll get all the business when the others get busted :dunno

Guest metint
So Blade, your idea about cops seeing in ain't got no balls.
I think my statement was when the cop's approaching the car.......I mean after it's pulled over.....WALKING UP TO THE CAR.

To this I will say what the retired head of Miami Homocide said to me when tinting his car years ago (and my to cop brothers agree with), "Any cop stupid enough to approach a vehicle that he/she cannot determine what is going on inside deserves to get shot. That's why they are equipped with guns, bright flood lights, ability to call in back up and a very loud PA system".

It also is not about seeing the other driver... in driving school when they said watch out for the other guy, I believe they meant the car not the driver of the car. I've seen someone without tint looking left while turning right. Watch the car!

2 cents

Blade... that isn't a bad rep to law abiding citizens. Stand your ground and never apologize for doing the right thing. :thumb

Archived