Bad Reputation?

Guest Blade

Guest Marco

In Ohio,if you are from another state and have illegal tint..the state troopers can make you strip your tint off while you are here.It is extremely rare but it has happened.Who knows if they can really make you take off your tint,but who's going to argue with a state trooper?

:booga

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest metint
In Ohio,if you are from another state and have illegal tint..the state troopers can make you strip your tint off while you are here.It is extremely rare but it has happened.Who knows if they can really make you take off your tint,but who's going to argue with a state trooper?

:booga

I wouldn't argue, but if he was wrong I'd have to strip it and then see him in court to recoop the expense of having the tint put back on.

I have 2 brothers that are cops and they do not do that stunt anymore, because if they are wrong their city, county or State will have to pay for the new installation.

Now if your tint is illegal in the State the car is registered , you can be ticketed anywhere. I have handled a couple of these across my phone or email and had to inform the car owner there was nothing that can be done except pay the fine, go home and have the car retinted LEGAL.

:jerkit

Archived