Suntek ultra vision 70

Mr paladin

i put it on my dads car about 5 years ago and its still good now, some scratches on it but i think just from passengers. Im impressed its looking as good as it does as i had carbon on my last car and the adhesive was starting to go after 3 years , i could see it, would take regular customer a few more years before they would notice.

i put it on my dads car about 5 years ago and its still good now, some scratches on it but i think just from passengers. Im impressed its looking as good as it does as i had carbon on my last car and the adhesive was starting to go after 3 years , i could see it, would take regular customer a few more years before they would notice.

So you installed flat glass film on you dad's car? 

Did suntek accidently put this in their automotive sample book? i dunno but it was sold to me as automotive and the sample book suggests it is auto ?

for a min i thought i was
A) a complete hack
B) had films mixed up

post-18569-0-66277500-1464043274_thumb.j

yeh i had a look too maybe they don't sell it for auto anymore? its 100% in my automotive sample book and i put it on a toyota avalon over 5 years ago and its still good today just light scratches cause of soft scratch coat

Archived